Laugh Out Loud Productions, a Special Events and Entertainment Company, specializing in events for senior citizen groups, luncheons, afternoon programs, ethnic events and for non-profit events and fundraisers.
tel: 888-97-LAUGH (52844)
Interactive Theater Comedy Shows
1. What is an Interactive Theater Comedy Show?
- An Interactive Theater Comedy Show is part improvisation and part scripted. The main difference between this and regular theater is that the audience is totally involved in the production, making each performance really unique. In any given show, audience members will participate by dancing, singing, reading of cue cards, and many more surprises.
2. Do I have to participate?
- No! Guests are not required to participate. We hope that you do, but it is never forced upon anyone.
3. Are these shows professional?
- Yes. These shows use professional comedic actors that are skilled and highly trained in improvisation.
They have off-Broadway and television credits. Auditions are held in New York City and Laugh Out Loud Productions has a large talent pool to choose from for each show.
4. How many shows are there?
- We currently feature 5 shows that have tested well with multiple audiences. We expect to add more shows to our portfolio soon.
5. Do we have to serve dinner at the show?
- No. Dinner is not mandatory. However, it makes for a more complete experience and after all, you might get hungry after having all that fun!
6. What is the cost?
- Cost is contingent upon the location and other factors. Please call 888-97-LAUGH (52844) for a price quote.
7. What is the background of Laugh Out Loud Productions?
- Owner, Nancy Rollins-Levine is a professional actress and comedienne. After having performed on off-Broadway, doing the comedy circuit and touring nationally for 15 years, Nancy focused on special events and fundraising. She brings a unique blend of theater, comedy and special events to Laugh Out Loud Productions. This guarantees a stress free experience for you and your clients.
8. Do I get a discount if I book a second show?
- No, but we know you'll love the show, and we would like you to spread the word about how much fun everyone had. So if you recommend us to three other venues that book shows, we will put on a second show for you-for half price!